A Boutique Hotel Near Silicon Valley
Located between the San Francisco Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains, Hotel Strata is a modern boutique hotel in Mountain View, ideal for both business and leisure in Silicon Valley, California. Situated right on El Camino Real in downtown Mountain View, our hotel is near top Silicon Valley companies and headquarters, including Google, as well as Standford University and the most popular attractions in the South Bay Area.
Enjoy inviting spaces where staying productive and relaxing are seamless. Feel at home in our 58 elegantly designed rooms and suites with custom, locally-made furniture, wood-like floors, HDTVs, and workspaces with conference phones. Recharge in our fitness center and relax on our outdoor patio by the fire pit. Stay within walking distance of downtown Mountain View restaurants, grocery stores, and the nightlife of Castro Street.
Feel At Home
Spacious Rooms and Suites
Specials & Packages
Holiday PackageThe holiday season is here, and Hotel Strata is celebrating with a special holiday rate starting at $164.99. Explore local sights with the family, embark on a holiday shopping trip to downtown Mountain View, or visit relatives in the Bay Area for the holiday.
Hike and Bike PackageReconnect and enjoy a breath of fresh air with a getaway in Mountain View. Enjoy modern-style rooms and suites, breakfast to go, and complimentary bikes to get around. We're within steps of running and biking trails and the restaurants on Castro Street and minutes from Shoreline Park. We're here to make life easier
Work From HotelMake Hotel Strata your new workspace, with free Wi-Fi, dedicated 1 Gig fiber, complimentary water, and a prime location near Google and other Mountain View corporate offices.
Get Away PackageReady to get out of the house? Relax and re-energize in one of Northern California's most interesting destinations. Enjoy a comfortable stay in our modern boutique rooms and relax in beautiful parks and trails, restaurants, and shopping, minutes from Hotel Strata.
Winchester Mystery House PackageTour the bizarre 160-room mansion and an architectural wonder with design oddities and innovations. This hotel special includes modern boutique rooms near the Winchester Mystery House, tour tickets, and complimentary delicious breakfast.
"In the midst of the pandemic, the staff made it a point to ensure to us that the rooms were spotless. The rooms are awesome. Would definitely recommend one if you are visiting Mountain View area..."
"I have been at Hotel Strata many times and my experience with the stay every time was fabulous. The staff are so welcoming and the experience enriches with every visit."
"I have been making frequent visits to US in the last 7 years and Hotel Strata is my second home. I always enjoy my stay here. This place stands out for everything: spacious, comfortable and decorated rooms; bathrooms with a TV built in the mirror; really fast internet and a delicious breakfast."
- What is the check-in & check-out time at Hotel Strata?Check-in is from 3 pm, and check-out is 11 am. You may request early check-in or late check-out when booking, subject to room availability.
- How far is Hotel Strata from Downtown Mountain View?Our boutique hotel is just 0.5 miles from Downtown Mountain View.
- Does Hotel Strata offer accessible parking and entrance facilities?Yes. We offer convenient accessible parking spaces and entrance facilities to ensure a seamless experience for all our guests. Check out our hotel's accessibility features.
- Does Hotel Strata offer complimentary breakfast?Hotel Strata offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet in the lobby with grab-and-go bags for your convenience. Take breakfast to eat in your room or on your way out in Mountain View - so you are healthy and fueled for your day.
- What amenities does Hotel Strata offer?Hotel Strata boasts a range of upscale amenities and services, including a fitness center, free parking, EV charging stations, complimentary breakfast, and an outdoor patio with a fire pit for relaxation.
Travel Tips From Our Blog
3 Reasons Why Silicon Valley is the Ultimate Destination for Millennial Business Travelers
May 19 2023